What's New in Intergraph Smart® Reference Data
Recorded Date: May 5, 2021
Intergraph Smart® Reference Data provides materials libraries at the corporate and project levels and enables better standardization and change management. Smart Reference Data is the software tool for maintaining catalog and pipe specifications for Intergraph Smart 3D, Intergraph Smart P&ID, Intergraph Smart Isometrics, Smart Materials and other design tools.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn how Smart Reference Data can help manage commodity codes, symbols and create and reuse pipe specs
- Discover how Smart Reference Data can help you save time on your next project, no matter the size or scope
- See the newest features from the Smart Reference Data 10.1 release in action, including:
- AI Assisted commodity code and Codelist mapping
- Copy Spec from Project to Product group
- Enhancement of PDMS Functionality
- Quick Access
View this webinar to learn how Smart Reference Data can help you gain consistency
of data across disciplines and tasks in your next project.
Meet the Presenters
Director-Portfolio Strategy & Enablement, Hexagon
Ross is a 30+ year electrical engineer, solutions and support engineer and senior level director in the engineering and construction Oil & Gas business. Ross has served in a variety of technical and progressively responsible managerial functions over his career in the EPC business. Currently Ross works in the Hexagon PPM Portfolio Strategy & Enablement group with attention to the Project Execution portfolio of solutions.
Rama Haritha Bandarupalli
Product Owner, Hexagon
Haritha is the Product Owner for Intergraph Smart® Reference Data with over 10 years of experience as a design and project engineer in the engineering and construction industry. As a Product Manager, she makes it her mission to create new ideas that benefit customers and end users.