Managing Risk and Workforce in the New Norm for Heavy Asset Industries
Recorded Date - Session 2: Wednesday, June 10, 2020
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has crippled businesses around the globe. Businesses will continue to face significant challenges in the months ahead. Maintaining optimal operating efficiency while minimizing additional risks to workers will require a greater reliance on technology and the ability to adapt to constantly changing situations.
Hexagon PPM’s Digital Solutions Can Help You:
- Reduce Risk of Virus Transmission - Maintain standard operational processes and procedures while reducing potential exposure of staff and associated time away from work.
- Maintain Social Distancing - Provide reports of worker locations with alerts when potential contamination may have occurred via contact with other staff or unsanitized locations.
- Provide Alerts and Notifications - Plant management can be notified of potential risks that may have occurred within unsanitized areas and when social distancing violations happen.
- Restrict Access to Unsanitized Areas - Workers can avoid at-risk areas until they are cleared by plant management to occupy.
- Provide Additional Operational Safeguards and Optimize Work Time - Provide plant workers with the full picture and resources to complete their daily tasks while avoiding hazardous areas and activities.
Meet the Presenters
Vice President of Owner Operator Solutions, Hexagon
Jaclyn studied Chemical Engineering at Auburn University and proceeded to work over 10 years in fast, demanding operation and maintenance environments assuring risk reduction and production optimization. Her operational experience is influenced by devoting her time to helping operators, leading continuous improvement teams, driving optimization plans, participating in process hazard analyses, designing projects, and implementing process safety management processes. Passionate about processes, she turns to Lean Six Sigma methodologies and technology to modernize how work is performed inside operating facilities. Jaclyn joined Hexagon PPM in 2015 and is currently Vice President of Owner Operator, providing thought leadership to innovate industrial facilities. She works at company headquarters in Huntsville, Alabama, USA.
j5 Global GTM Lead, Hexagon
David Dollar is the j5 Global GTM Lead and has Product Line Ownership at Hexagon responsible for j5 Operations Management Solutions. David has been working with customers in plant operations management since 2000, helping them digitize their manual operations business processes and procedures – undertaken by both the desktop and field operator – through Sales, Consulting and Software Product Management.