Elevating Project Control Workflows with 5D BIM
Session 1 (Americas/EMIA): Dec. 7 at 9:00 AM CST / 4:00 PM CET (convert to your time zone)
Session 2 (APAC): Dec. 7 at 7:00 PM CST / Dec. 8 at 9:00 AM AWST
Our previous Project Agility through 4D BIM webinar demonstrated how to execute projects agilely through 4D BIM. Now, take your project control workflows to the next level with HxGN Smart Build™ Project Controls.
In this webinar, learn how to build upon the foundation set by HxGN Smart Build Insight and elevate to a 5D BIM workflow by seamlessly linking the 3D model, schedule, and budget/cost. HxGN Smart Build Project Controls enables additional functionality like cost control, budgeting & forecasting, change management, and 5D visualizations to help rein in and manage project costs, allowing you to focus on the overall project and portfolio performance.
Using real-time data collected throughout the entire building project, the 5D BIM and Smart workflows will continuously update based on construction progress and reflect any changes in expected costs. This means stakeholders have full visibility into the impact different scenarios have on the schedule, budget and design, and can make more informed decisions that minimize delays and other undesirable outcomes.
Register for this webinar to learn how to take your project control workflows to the next level with our solutions to:
- Visualize planned vs actual costs in real-time to react quickly and stay on budget with 5D BIM.
- Forecast costs and reduce overruns with our budgeting and forecasting tools.
- Analyze cost performance and direct labor productivity and track trends across projects with our performance management workflows.
- Customize project dashboards for data visualization and analysis.
- Use change management workflows to track project changes from identification through review, approval, and implementation.
Meet the Presenters
Principal Sales Enablement Consultant Lead –
Buildings and Infrastructure Portfolio Strategy and Enablement
Senior Sales Enablement Consulting Lead –
Enterprise Project Performance