The status quo is dangerous for projects. As an industry, we’ve spoken for years (decades!) about cost and schedule overruns and the failure of projects to achieve their initial business objectives. And following considerable effort, the results remain stubbornly unchanged.
Instead, forward-looking organizations are adopting Enterprise Project Performance (EPP) to improve efficiency, predictability and control. In this session, we identify five significant ideas, methods and technologies that major companies are investing in to unlock dramatic, transformative project improvement – from strategy to execution.
Then, we’ll showcase the EcoSys EPP Software platform that is helping companies achieve these capabilities and deliver stronger project outcomes by interconnecting project controls and project portfolio management.
- Realize what Enterprise Project Performance (EPP) is and how it can be adopted within an organization.
- Explore key challenges to project performance and how an Enterprise Project Performance (EPP) approach works to overcome the challenges and impact project outcomes.
- Discover how you can deliver stronger project outcomes by eliminating data siloes, combining portfolio, project, and contract management processes into a single, flexible solution.
- Understand how to promote organizational standards while maintaining flexibility.
- Be equipped with a checklist of critical capabilities that can drive maturity and performance for your projects.
- Explore how EcoSys’ flexibility, integrations and fit-for-purpose approach are fueling digital transformation efforts of the project ecosystem.
Director, Project Portfolio Management
Mark Nelson has been in the Enterprise Project Performance industry for over 15 years. He has worked as a software implementation and business process consultant in helping customers define their processes and leverage best practices for large global organizations. His current role as part of the EcoSys go-to-market team is to identify industry trends, product strategy, and best practices for customer’s Enterprise Project Performance solutions. Mark has experience that spans multiple sectors including Transportation Infrastructure, Construction, High Tech, New Product Development, and IT.
Enterprise Project Performance Consultant
Cynthia Gomes has been in the Enterprise Project Performance industry for over 10 years. She has worked as a business consultant in helping customers identify their processes, leverage best practices and train large global organizations. Her current role as part of the EcoSys Pre-Sales team is to support best practices for customer’s Enterprise Project Performance solutions. Cynthia has experience that spans multiple sectors including Energy, Water Resources and Education.
From Hexagon's PPM division, EcoSys is the Enterprise Project Performance software platform that helps project-driven organizations align and manage organizational strategy and project/contract execution. By increasing visibility into performance and predictability across the full life cycle of projects and portfolios, EcoSys helps you identify what drives project and organizational success, and take proactive measures to maximize returns and margins.