On-Demand: Driving Configurability and Mobility, the Latest Updates to Intergraph Smart® Completions
Recorded Date: September 29, 2020
Learn more about Hexagon’s Completions Commissioning Management System (CCMS)/Commissioning Startup (CSU) solution, Intergraph Smart® Completions. This solution covers all systems completion, commissioning and plant turnaround requirements across the project lifecycle - through Engineering, Construction, Static Commissioning, Dynamic Commissioning and Start-up to final Handover. It manages the transition process from Planning to Execution to Production, for greenfield, brownfield and existing assets across all industries.
Watch this webinar to learn how Smart Completions is designed to manage and facilitate:
- Receipt Verification
- Mechanical Completion (MC)
- Static & Dynamic Commissioning
- Turnover and Turnarounds
- Mobile Device or Paper-based Field Execution
- Punchlist Management
- Management of Change
- Digital Inspection Test Records
- Safety & Risk Analysis
- Digital Certificates
- Unlock communication barriers between engineering and commissioning
- Provide instance-based best practices, standardization and commissioning methodology for lessons learned and continuous improvement
- Advanced Realtime reporting to pinpoint critical path, task owner and completion percentage
- Extensibility of interface with Hexagon PPM solutions and third parties
- A collaborative digital environment for all project stakeholders through a data-centric single source of truth repository
This webinar will provide a quick overview of its enhanced functionality, performance and features; analyze its key competitive advantages; and conclude with the current planned roadmap through 2021.
We look forward to your viewing and, most importantly, your comments, suggestions and questions.
View now so you can learn about the growing list of benefits and features of this leading CCMS/CSU solution, and how it can increase your commissioning productivity, reduce time to operation readiness and ensure a seamless handover.
Meet the Presenters
Executive Director – Completions, Hexagon
Director of Global Market Development, Hexagon PPM
Senior Implementation Consultant, Hexagon
Senior Industry Consultant, EMIA, Hexagon