Discover the best medicine for your future projects!
As we all know developing a pharmaceutical product can take many years and requires a huge investment in capital, and resources.
Pharmaceutical projects, involving the design and installation of manufacturing processes, can be highly challenging and complex.
As a result, plant designers and operators face the dual pressures of staying competitive by increasing productivity while adhering to strict environmental and safety standards.
Fill out the form on this page and download the latest webinar and learn how to guarantee projects can be delivered on schedule and in budget!
During this session we featured:
- How to easily design hygienic piping models with clamped connections and slopes;
- How the unique plant layout requirements, materials, and standards used in a pharmaceutical plant construction, including adherence to the latest ASME/BPE, enable high-quality designs for the asset to be produced;
- How powerful rule-based design creation and modification features enable designers to produce detailed designs with minimal effort;
- How the integration between process and plant design disciplines enables inconsistencies and omissions to be identified, before the virtual design is turned into physical reality;
- And much more!
- Paul Martin: Technical Director for Hexagon PPM - CADWorx & Analysis Solutions in EMIA
- Nicolas Lamy: Senior Application Engineer for Hexagon PPM - CADWorx & Analysis Solutions in EMIA
For more information please contact: email@example.com