What's NEW on CAESAR II® 2019!
Fill out the form on this page to access the recording of our latest GetSmart! Webinar What's New on CAESAR II 2019, which took place on July 3, 2019, and learn more about the benefits these new codes have to offer.
CAESAR II is Hexagon PPM pipe flexibility and stress analysis software, offering a quick and accurate analysis of piping systems.
Its 2019 version brings the implementation of key European standards that will help you increase productivity and improve quality control on your projects.
This session featured:
- The implementation of the EN-1591 standard:
- Learn how to design and analyse standard and non-standard flange assemblies considering external loading and thermal expansion;
- Determine flange rotation, deflection and calculate bolting torque;
- Experience the user-friendly features that simplify the large-scale required input for this standard;
- CAESAR II update of the offshore code, DNVGL-ST-F10 to the 2017 edition:
- See how the limit state design approach differs from the allowable stress design;
- See how to address burst, collapse and buckling conditions in pipelines;
- Use load cases tailored for offshore piping featuring DNV-specific reports;
- See how the DNV Wall Thickness Calculator assists in checking wall thickness from within the piping input;
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org